Friday, November 15, 2013

just been Soaping....

Frisco was so noisy from the basement so i let her up to see what i was doing...
she started taste testing the oils so she went back to the basement for a bit...

Cinnamon/Apple, nice holiday soap.

 Sandalwood...

cut up and ready to dry


Cranberry/Fig and Dragons Blood.. i call it (midnight mist)

Pepper Berry and Lavender/Oatmeal...

Pepper Berry is my newest Scent..
soaped up really nice and would be nice for a guy too..

enjoy your day!                   jody

9 comments:

  1. Obviously Frisco has a very refined smell and taste. :o) Wishing my screen had a scratch and sniff. :o) Happy soaping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder which oil Frisco like the best... That's a lot of soap.
    It must smell good in your house.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all sound fragrant! Hope they sell well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you come to Texas and teach me? :) I will take you to Fredricksburg Texas :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Stephanie need smell o vision...smile... All look so pretty. Warm Blessings! Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I felt the same way--wanted to smell it all! This looks like such fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your house must smell so good with all of those wonderful scents! Happy weekend my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I bet your house smells like heaven.
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Woolie Hugs

    ReplyDelete