Wednesday, April 30, 2014

A bit of this and that....



I wrapped up some soap to go out to Timeless Treasures...we are ready for a busy spring/summer/fall! Cindys been moven and rearranging! it looks great!


Cindy and I went to a couple sales this weekend.... always FUN!


couldn't pass up wool.... love the pattern in the dark one...

Kittys got their spring hair cut...



Daughter Angie is in Minneapolis this week for training
Koa is here with me and Oliver is with Jeff/Tonya..

 Sadie Girl isn't sure what to think...

Happy Belated Birthday Blog Friend Heather!
http://thecountryschoolmarm.blogspot.com/

Rainy and cold so its a catch up day for me..
Enjoy your Day my Blog friends!              jody

9 comments:

  1. those soaps look wonderful! there is stuff on that 1.00 table which would be mine! i need to hit some thrift shops. it has been too long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Afternoon Jody, those soaps look so beautiful, great job. Also wonderful treasures you always find, kitty's look cute, Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your home made soap loos wonderful and love that sign.
    I need my spring haircut too.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  4. your soaps look great and that sale looks amazing.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your soaps!
    Your kitties with their new do crack me up.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought at first the store was doll house rooms!!! So pretty. I see you found my old trivet that I tossed 15 years ago, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jody...are we rained out yet? I sure am ready for some nice warm sunny days! I bet your soap is great and sells really well! Have a great weekend!
    Be blessed,
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww! You're the sweetest friend! Thank for my birthday wish! You're so thoughtful!

    I LOVE this post! I love it when people make pets talk! I am not alone! Baahaahaa!

    And, yummy soaps! I can vouch for that! Love mine!!!!! And sweet scores thrifting!!!!! We had really, really bad rain and flooding here. Half afraid to start off to school and see the damage to roads. Might bring my kayak paddles...

    Love and hugs to you!!!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your soaps! If they work as good as they look, WOW! Good job, Jody!

    I haven't been to a thrift store in a while, but need to as I usually find some books. it's funny how I can now read one I read a year ago, and not remember it. :)

    Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete