Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Fall is in the Air...



I even have turned the lil fireplace on to get the chill out of the room..


a friend in Canada got snow!
she said no electricity and lots of broken trees and damage...

pumpkins are for sale..

lots of pumpkin goodies ....





i even got my fall rug hooking project out to work on!

this would be fun to go to! its here in MN....

***Mom and Dad are doing good, Dads recovery has gone so well and we are all so thankful!
i haven't been over to visit for at least 2 weeks as i have had a chest cold and i refuse to even chance passing it on to them!

Enjoy your day my blog friends!             jody

9 comments:

  1. Yes it's pumpkin time. All the food looks good and tempting.
    Isn't that something that Calgary got snow in early September.Unbelievable.

    I'm glad that your mom and dad are doing good. I'm sure they appreciate your kindness to stay away. I hope that you get rid of that cold better soon.

    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay...love pumpkin time, yummy goodies I will have to try...I love that big red birdhouse, so wonderful. Glad your Dad is good, Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The weather has turned cooler this week. My furnace kicked in yesterday morning so it must have been cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have definitely not needed anything for heat here. Quite the opposite. Our central a/c is still going for us! Can't imagine snow at this point! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think getting snow now is rather mean after this past winter. Love Fall. I need to look for those pumpkin Toll House bits. I just found some new ones that filled Toll House bits. I got the milk chocolate filled with peanut butter. Stay warm. Feel better. Happy Hooking and Cooking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i had the most perfect fall day today! i am so happy that autumn is finally here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love the fall! Glad your mom and dad are doing good.

    ReplyDelete