Saturday, November 17, 2018

my Etsy shop is open!

i added a link on my side bar!
it will take me a few days to get my baskets and hopefully some soap added!
But its open!
here are a few of my baskets i made/sold this summer at market!

medium swing handle market basket


small Williamsburg basket  





Jeremiah basket (herringbone weave) 

Gathering and medium Williamsburg baskets 

Jeremiah basket 



large Market basket 


cobbler Carol P.

large Gathering basket 

my Egg gathering basket 

Gather basket 

large Hearth Basket 


large Market basket 

 large Williamsburg basket

now to get busy making more!

enjoy your day my blog friends!             jody

2 comments:

  1. Jody,
    Your baskets are beautiful. Decades ago I wove many baskets, but none as nice as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Jody, your baskets are so lovely. I love, love baskets and have so many that I had to pare down when I started to declutter my house. I can see that they are great sellers. You are so crafty. I always am in awe of all that you do and your Cobblers.

    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete