Pasta Salad.. Cobbler Sister Jana.
Popcorn Salad.. Cobbler Carol P
- 1 Bag of Old Dutch White Gourmet Popcorn
- 2 Bunches of Green Onions, chopped
- 2 Cups of Celery, chopped
- 2 Cans of Sliced Water Chestnuts, chopped
- 2 lbs. of Cooked Bacon, crumbled
- 2 Cups of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Cups of Mayonnaise
- 2/3 Cups of Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons of Vinegar
- Mix mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar and set aside.
- In a large bowl mix together Old Dutch White Gourmet Popcorn, green onions, celery, bacon, and shredded cheese.
- Right before serving mix together the popcorn mixture with the dressing.
** Carol says she mixes it all together and leaves in the fridge over night.
Happy Birthday Yesterday Dad! We Love You!!
This is Dad with my Brother and his son.
Enjoy your Day my Cobbler Friends!
windy, rainy and cold today and Cindy and I are off to a sale...