Monday, January 16, 2017

a bit of this and that..

i stopped by mom and dads today on my morning walk...
mom had just finished her double wedding ring pillow cases, shes made all her grandchildren a set for when they get married...

this is the back...shes so fussy!
working on today..

the other day she was giving sister Jana, Heidi and i lessons.



Jana, Heidi and i took a class on "Peek-a-boo" bags.
they were harder then i thought!
and by the 3rd i was happy enough to be done with them for now! 
i made the middle in class and the other 2 at home. bound and determined to be happy with it! must get my fussiness from mom!
Carol came to chat and brought Jana (Jan 2) a b-day cake with a candle that Jana had got her
that opens, twirls and chimes..
also started this year long project.. anyone else working on this?

at night i have been working on my rug hooking "forever" project and can see the 
end! so enjoying it that i have another pattern ready to go on the frame!! 
i have had to adjust here and there as ran out of wool for certain areas..
 
wool for the moon.





finished the crow last night and am working on the cat tonight. so heading to the wool stash!!

enjoy your day my blog friends!!                         jody

4 comments:

  1. Love the wools in your rug. Can't wait to see more of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love to see you post you are always so busy and creative
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so good to see that my hobby is being carried on in another home. I have stitched my whole life. Sadly, it isn't carried on by my granddaughters. I am going to try to copy the rings on pillowcases. I make most of my own patterns. I hope you aren't offended that I will try to make my own version.

    ReplyDelete