Saturday, January 14, 2012

signs

I love old signs of any kind. My parents sold their garden center about 6 years ago to retire, garden stores are alot of work and it was time for them to have some time to enjoy the days. Thankfully when we moved home i had the chance to work with them for a few years but being close to my 50s i knew my body wasn't able to take in on, but i got a great sign for in my garden and since everything in the garden started from the store, every year i need to do the sign justice and have a great garden! I also got an old sign from the long gone neighbor hood grocery store by curb shopping, also hanging in the gardens.
          enjoy your day!                       jody

2 comments:

  1. LOVE it. I, too, love old signs. One day I want a really fantastic one for my kitchen. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sign. I love gardening too. I used to have extensive gardens. Now, I have none...but I'm planning some for spring! I hope my 50 year old body can do the work! LOL
    Hugs,
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete