Monday, May 7, 2018

Spring is finely

in the AIR!!
Grandbabe Brody had track and field day at school!
came in 1st all 3 races! great job Brody!
beautiful day to bond with son Jeff!


 mom and dad have been putzen outside!
dad called me from the back yard and said they
had a photo opp for me!

 Daughter Angela was grilling and..
started a new job after 7 1/2 years as City Clerk
she moved to an accounting job at city hall! Congrats Angela!! so proud of you!
 Avery and Callie!! Throwing rocks in the lake!

 Brody ended up taking a cold dip!



Grandbabe JD out roller bladeing!

sister janas crew plus son jason doing some work on 
mom and dads walk way
major nest making going on!

enjoy your spring days my blog friends!       jody

4 comments:

  1. my my what a busy family everyone seems happy and glad of spring.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's that time of the year...busy busy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. I think that ways that you spoke here are very pertinent! I will try!I appreciate you quoting and enjoyed all the other tips you mentioned in that post
    ไฮโลออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete