Thursday, October 25, 2012

still rainy and dreary...

but this beautiful smile brightens everything! this is matt and katies little girl. so pretty in pink! we are going to be getting together next week so will do a post just on them! i have lots of pictures but none with katie and the babe..
i think i have finished up outside for the most part. i finished emptying the last of the whiskey barrel ponds and have the filters ect, cleaned and stored. i woke with a bit of a sore throat so may have to make some tea and read my latest new magazines!

 
one of  my whiskey barrel ponds...
 
angela made this in 1993. she was 10 years old, we were home from japan visiting and angie had gone to school with her cousin eric for the morning.
 
a few of sister janas halloween decorating pictures..
 

 
enjoy your day!                jody
 
 
 
 

11 comments:

  1. Morning Jody...dull grey day here to...again....Sweet smiles, so cute.....Love the pumpkins and that white chippy chair....wonderful.....Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should make a primitive wool mat using Angela's design. I love that!!!

    Also loving your pumpkin vignettes. Be well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh darling little girl! I could just cuddle her now as my babies are too big for that :-(
    Love the pumpkin pics!
    Have a relaxing day and hope you feel better soon!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet, sweet little one there! They grow up so quickly!:(

    Our weather is lovely - almost like a summer day rather than fall. It is to change for the week-end, though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how precious.
    That smile is contagious.
    Love your pumpkins too.
    Hugs
    Trace


    www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful baby!!!!! She has the sweetest little face! Love all the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful little girl baby and a million dollar smile. Doesn't it just melt your heart.

    I glad that you have all your outdoors work done and I hope that you feel better soon. Get some rest and stay warm and dry.
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  8. Put a cute baby in front of me and I forget everything else. I love your pumpkin decorations.
    My brother in law pick his pumpkins and left about half a dozen in the field for us but someone took the rest of the pumpkins and didn't even left one for us. So I don't have any pumpkin this year.

    JB

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a darling baby Jody! Did you get any snow flurries? What a change from yesterday!
    Be blessed,
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jody,
    Oh my how adorable, I can see why you are so excited to see them. So cute and cuddly.
    Such pretty decorating. Goodness it's work going from one season to the next isn't it...but so worth it in the end.
    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. The sweet baby bought a smile to my face this morning..Love the display with the watering can,pumpkins and corn.Have a great weekend Jody!~Amy

    ReplyDelete