Monday, August 12, 2013

Summer Salad time ....

Love this time of the summer when the fresh veggies are in abundant! made some of this salad today for my neighbor and i ... mine is already gone! it had avocado, onion, cucumber, tomatoes and a dressing of oil, lime juice, cilantro, garlic salt and cracked pepper and of course a bit of parsley!


The grandbabes got in some bonding this weekend...

grandbabe #2 with Great Grandmom!
  
my son Jeff has been working on his dads boat to get it running,
decided to get some help and finely got it in the water! whoo hoo its been probley 4 years... so it was a bit bittersweet but good bonding for him and his son!

i bought my self and IPad with my ebay earnings sooo am going to get busy
listing this afternoon! Thank Goodness for my mail man STEVE!!

enjoy your Monday!!!          jody

6 comments:

  1. Yum! I'm hungry for that very salad, it might be part of my dinner. so glad the boat has been launched. many more memories to claim and to make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That salad looks delicious! Good to see those grandsons enjoying one another's company.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that salad looks great... so good the love lives on, I hope they get a lot of bonding time together and with Dad. hugs
    gotta love your mail guy, ours is called Shorty, cause he is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heart my mail ladies. :o) Congrats on your sales and new iPad! Your salad looks so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy salad.
    And all the simple joys in life.
    Sweet grands.
    Woolie Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  6. That salad looks delish! I need to make something like that!! You'll love your iPad! Have fun learning about how easy it is to use!!

    ReplyDelete