Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Road trip with....

the grand pups! on Sunday i traveled to Fargo, ND to bring Sadie Girl to her new house! i know she is going to love it there! cozy nice house with lots of sunshine and yard to run! Pictures next visit! then it was a Spa Day for OLIVER! He got the works and was such a good pup for Katlin and she did such a good job with him!!!




What a Handsome pup! and 1/2 the size! (he has Sally girls collar on...)



while Oliver was at the spa... i did this!
 
My favorite, flat bread pizza to go....


a couple finds... Mary Engelbreit puzzel for Carol P, nice big hard cover cook book for 1.50
and a stop by Joanne Fabrics for some dmc thread. i love thrift shopping....i think Cindy girlfriend and
i need another day trip.....

we were both tired on the ride home.. after a busy day!

it was a good day... and Emma & I had left over pizza for breakfast!

Thank You for all your kind comments on my last post! BLOGGERS ARE THE BEST!

enjoy your day my blogging friends!                jody

6 comments:

  1. Morning, love your finds, I agree, Thrifty shopping is great and so are blogging buddies, Hugs Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that Jan Karon cookbook! Love it and all her other writings, too!

    Pizza looks very yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky pup, he looks handsome all spiffed up with a new haircut. Great finds. I love cookbooks.It looks like you had a great outing. I hope that your sister isn't too sore today from the accident.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  4. So thankful to hear your sis is ok.
    God is good.
    She surely has a guardian angel.
    Prayers for the poor family.
    Oh my..
    Looks like you had a good day away.
    And neat finds too.
    Woolie hugs to you friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love thrifting, so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete