Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Does anyone know how...

to get vintage glass clean? i have tried everything over the years from denture cleaner to white vinegar...so if anyone knows of a trick PLEASE pass it on to me!
i love measure cups, have a few...but have been selling them off slowly to new homes, feels good. i know if i come across more in my hunts they will come home with me soo..the circle goes round and round!





sister Jana had her grand babe for the afternoon, so i went to visit for a bit...
he is just such a doll face! 


My flat bread pizza turned out yummy! Sister Jana got one too!

Gizzy finds my blogging boring... 

i forgot to tell you that when i went to the quilt shop the other day and spent to much money,  i
 forgot to use my gift certificate...dang! i will have to go back....

enjoy your day!            Jody



7 comments:

  1. Hi Jody, I love those vintage measuring cups and the lemon squeezer. I wonder how the measuring cup became cloudy. Sometimes it hard water deposits and leaving it sit in vinegar could restore it but I wonder if CLR could do the trick. I hope someone didn't wash that in their dishwasher with harsh detergent and etched the glass.

    That little boy has such beautiful big eyes. So cute.

    The Pizza looks yummy. I just printed a flat bread recipe from Mennonite Girls Can Cook blog this morning as the one at the store has soy
    by-products in it I can't eat it.
    I'm looking forward to try it. It looks easy enough.

    Have a great day and I hope that you can restore the cloudy measuring cup.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jody, wonderful glass oldies there love the juicer......Not o sure why cloudy though.......What a sweet little boy, those eyes......Gizz does look a little bored, Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL don't you hate it when that happens.. you forget to use the gift certificate..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jody ~
    For some reason I think when the glass gets cloudy (etched) there is no cure :(
    That grandbabe of Jana's is just too cute. I love his monkey shirt.
    Oh, you've made me hungry!
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I knew how to! The little guy is so cute. And your pizza looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, any excuse to go back to a quilt shop :)

    at least that is what my daughter always tells me. For me it is a scrapbooking store. Yowser!

    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WHat a cutie pie.
    Yummy pizza. I love the cool glass to.
    Woolie Hugs
    Trace

    ReplyDelete