Monday, May 8, 2017

Monday tidbits

I'm still cleaning and getting soap ready to wrap, but gotta take pictures as i go...


i have been trying to list on eBay.. my goal at least one item a day.
you can get to my eBay listings by clicking on my house picture on my sidebar.


went to a few garage sales last Thursday, one of the best parts of summer for me!
this was a cute sign!

love this country church weather vain

i was putsen in the yard Saturday am and look who kept me company,
she has been here the last few years.. i had read somewhere that robins
will come back to their nests each year.
my son/grandson went fishing and look what Brody caught!!!
look close at the fishes mouth! how cool is that! a once in a life time catch maybe!

i was sitting on my back step this am after my walk,
 and look who came through the hole in the fence...
she did go check out the pond i got filled and going on Saturday..

enjoy your day my blog friends!            jody

3 comments:

  1. wow how did that fish take the bait of your grandson?
    we are cold so no yard sales for us yet
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that fish in a fish. Like Cathy I wonder how he hooked it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jeff said the Crappie took the bait on the hook and the northern ate the crappie!just like that! weird huh!

      Delete