Wednesday, November 8, 2017

the guys went hunting so...

the cobblers went cobbling! carol p had us over last Saturday! as always we had fun catching up, show & tell and lots of food!
 made by cobbler carol of course..

 gifts for the hostess with the mostess



 time to get busy relaxing!..

 Auntie Pat was working on some dish towels..
 Auntie Mary was busy finishing up a punch project
that she is putting on a little stool..

 love it!
carol was of course working on her beautiful wool projects!
one in greens and one in browns...


 carol p was also working on some towels..
she had some finished to show us too!

sister jana was working on a wool project..
had lots of help discussing colors,
which is always the hardest part!

and i finely got a start on my hooking project..
that my son/wife gave me for my birthday last February!



i think every time i go to carols i take a picture of this chair!
carol loves color! especially orange!
sister jana made her the tuffet for her b-day.


thank you carol for having us over!! it was a perfect few hours!!

enjoy your days my blog friends!       jody

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful cozy time you had. when I was a child and my dad went hunting with my grandfather we would bake and sew thanks for bringing back wonderful memories
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many wonderful projects!!! I especially love Auntie Mary's punch needle.
    I am so happy we don't have snow. No need to share :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Carol's wool applique project and Mary's punch mat. A great way to spend some time inside.

    I can't believe at all the snow you have. All of a sudden it has turned cold here and the temperature is below freezing at 24.8°F or -4°C. The snow looks pretty but I'm in no rush to have some, lol.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete