Saturday, June 22, 2019

Stayed Home Today... Raining.

This was last Saturday, it was cold and windy but no rain til we were home and unloaded. Today tho i called it and said we were not going as it is raining here. Auntie Mary says its nice there at the market tho.. i hope they have a good morning! i just can not get my soaps wet, i went through that last year and had fans blowing on my soaps for days... so stayed home. (car is 1/2 loaded)

we had lots of company and LOTS Of SALES, making it an above average morning!







Auntie Mary had scheduled a wonderful food truck! great menu!

enjoy your summer days my blog friends!        jody

2 comments:

  1. looks like it turned out ok anyway
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't blame you for staying home. The rainy days are best stayed inside. The kids look like they had a lot of fun. I hope it's sunny next weekend.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete