Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Cobblers and project

we all drove a bit out of town to visit cobbler Joyce in her new home, out in the country with nice big windows and lots of room! it was a nice visit with farmers working in the fields and a beautiful sunset! of course lots of food, fried chicken with potato salad and more!




Auntie Pat had made this lil bowl for Carol..





i just finished a little gift for daughter Angela. we both have these owl scissors so i thought id make us a scissor case for them. i added a little needle holder to the back. i am going to tweak the ears on my next one.. but love how it turned out! i know she will love it!



the weather is finally nice here and im heading outside!
enjoy your summer days my blog friends!          jody

2 comments:

  1. you have been busy. That looks like a wonderful space for a gathering.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful place for the Cobblers to meet. I love the large open area. The food looks so good and it all food I love to eat. It reminds me to make some potato salad tomorrow.

    What a lovely idea for a scissor holder. It's so darn cute. Those should sell good.

    I'm in the planting flower mode and oh my poor back, lol. I have to take frequent brakes but I'll get her done.
    Take care and enjoy the summery days.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete