Monday, August 26, 2019

Market Catch Up..

its been a great Saturday market season! 
i'm thinking this Saturday will be my last for the year.
i wasn't sure i would do it next but find myself
already making plans for next summer...
it was our big vendor appreciation day this past Saturday.
Auntie Mary ends her 2 years as president!
she was so busy getting everything/everyone
 ready for the big day!
thank you Auntie for all you did to make 
the farmers market as great as it is!


there were 3 give aways! 
the market bought a basket from me for one giveaway
then all the vendors contributed!
this man was with his daughter and had the winning # 
for my gathering basket filled with goodies!


my helper! couldnt do it without you Dennis!
thank you so much! 

we love it when we have company!
mom and dad ventured out a couple saturdays to visit! 

mom, cobbler Carol (sells her wonderful wool work)
and my cousin Todd (skateboard designer and more!)
Todd is Auntie Mary/Uncle Doodles (moms brothers) son 

pictures of some of my things! 











my newest basket! 
my first weaving with a square handle!
love it! and calling it
"my sewing basket" 

enjoy your end of summer days my blog friends!           jody

4 comments:

  1. you are always busy glad the farmers market was a good one.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Farmer's Market sounds like a good place to sell your beautiful creations. I'm sure they will be waiting for your return next summer.
    Your wares look so attractively packaged and presented.
    It's always nice to have family and friend support.

    The summer is coming to an end and I don't know where the time went.
    I'm enjoying the cooler weather to sleep.
    Enjoy the rest of the summer.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yet another factor behind the trend where more and more people are opting for sandstone paving is the aggressive marketing by the (now many) vendors of such sandstone-based paving. Paving Colorado Springs CO

    ReplyDelete
  4. trundle bunk bed, as well as safety information at [ l shaped triple bunk bed

    ReplyDelete