Friday, October 18, 2019

Heidi's Quilting weekend..

Sister Janas daughter in law Heidi 
has a quilting weekend 
with her family this time every year, 
mom and i dropped in to say hello. 
boy they go all out and moved in for the weekend!
lots of fun, food and bonding!
there is a craft show in town so 
some where heading out to that for a bit
and others were in their pjs
and didn't want to be blog material!

i had fun looken at all the doodads, 
sewing machines, lights ext... 

really cool iron.. 


a few projects already getting done..
some came last night, this am 
and tonight after work.

always fun magazines and books! 



Heidi's Aunt married a foreign exchange student 
back in the day (43 yrs ago) from England.
i remember them both from high-school
 and thought it was so cool
she was dating a foreign exchange student..
plus he was cute!
she was embroidering some family memories of England. 
the Cafe and Boat are both in the family,
 tea and treats are a must!

these were done with a variegated thread.
mom really liked them and i think is going
to give it a try 


Heidi's cousin was working on earrings
she makes and sells..
 lots of different fun styles using leather!




sister Jana is always up for a blog opp! 
just kidding..but she sure humors me!
she was working on our cobbler Christmas gifts!
 i tried not to look!
Heidi is working on 
Cinderella mouse ears/hat for her son
and butterfly wings for her daughters butterfly birthday!


we were looking at the pumpkin paintings..
Luke and Heidi painted these on one of their date nights!


Heidi had made this quilt for her first born son.
and had her cousin quilt it!
They both do great quilting, its definitely in the family! 


now she is working on a quilt for her 2nd son,
 its going to be just as beautiful as the other..

time for mom and I to leave,
thanx for letting us drop in! 

Wesley is watching over all
 and is such a nice fur babe!

enjoy your weekend my blog friends!    jody

3 comments:

  1. Well that sounds completely wonderful.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sounds like a wonderful way to spend the weekend and a lot of fun...
    That sewing machine looks like a good piece of equipment. Some great projects and creativity. It's Wesley approved. Your mother has a winning smile. I bet the room lights up wherever she is.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Investors on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Investors gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete