Thursday, April 4, 2013

Shake and Refold!

thought it was time to refold some of my quilts and wool blankets... so thought id show you.


 
 from when i was a baby..love the lil characters!
My favorite! 
 





 
 
now on to the others.. i could use a cupboard for only chenille, only wool and only quilts
or maybe i should part with some of these.. cobbler carol will get first dibs on the wool..altho! some of it may be good for over dieing.... any excuse to keep it all right?!!
 
enjoy your day!!          jody

9 comments:

  1. Hi Jody. I love the pictures of your quilts and the picture of your Dad. Thanks for visiting me.
    ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I still had my baby quilt that my g.grandmother made for me. I remember laying on the floor in her parlor, under the big quilting frame while she, my grandma and mother sat, quietly chatting and stitching away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jody, you made me happy with all your beautiful quilts, love looking at all the different colors and patterns....Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful quilts. How sweet that you still have yours from when you were a baby!
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  5. It amazing that you still have your very own baby quilt in such good condition still. I suppose that baby don't wear things out so it makes sence.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jody, Oh my gosh, your baby quilts are amazing and beautiful.
    This post put a smile on my face.
    I lost my baby quilt that my Grandmother made me in a fire when I was a teen.
    We lost everything and when I really needed that quilt is when I was going through breast cancer.
    You have such a fabulous collection and like I said it put a SMILE on my face!
    Hugs and Blessings,
    Tricia XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. How could you part with any of this, Jody? What a wonderful collection!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning Friend
    Oh my what wonderful treasures.
    Keep them all.
    Woolie Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my what a terrific collection of oldies!

    ReplyDelete