Monday, May 12, 2014

Rainy day in Duluth..

And I'm having a PJ day with grandbabe #3 as her mommy had to go back to work today..


Cindy girlfriend and i went to a couple sales on Saturday, had fun of course and found a few treasures that im keeping!
I love ironstone soo grabbed this beautiful piece for 1.00,
Once i got it home i discovered this is not the original lid which is no big deal to me! And still a treasure! I also got this crock along with lots of candles and miscellaneous items, it was a fill a bag for 5.00 sale and i filled 2 bags so spent 10.00 at that sale! Love those sales!



Daughter Angela worked at the Quilt shop Saturday and of course spent her pay check Im sure...









Pictures are blurry as I'm on my iPad...

Enjoy your Monday my blogging friends!! Jody


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

  1. Oh I think that nothing surpasses that beautiful little baby girl. She's just so adorable and intelligent looking. Have a happy week.
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious baby. I feel sad that her mommy has to go back to work so soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. as always looks like great finds and a very sweet baby
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete