Monday, May 5, 2014

Monday Morning Catch up..

Daughter Angie was in the Cities all last week for training so Grandpup Koa was here with me and Oliver went to stay with Jeff/Tonya.. Koa thought we should catch up on some blogs..
Koa is back here today for grandmums puppy day care! 


 Girl Friend Cindy and I ventured out of town for a sale Saturday am...

And then Emma girl and i went on a road trip!

after about 3 1/2 hours she finally settled down... with 1/2 hour to go.

I got to play dress up with this little gal!
I'm not sure if she liked her cute lil hat with her pjs...

Great Grandma Jean sent her first baby Doll.. one of many im sure!

The snow in Duluth was almost gone and there were signs of spring!

 

 Emma stayed busy keeping track of Grand-kitty Emmie...




well on to more Monday Morning Catch Up!
enjoy your day my blogging friends!                 jody

8 comments:

  1. You had a busy week-end! Cute how Emma is watching for the kitty! Lovely model for that hat, too! She's absolutely precious! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure it's wonderful to know Spring is here and NO MORE SNOW! You stay busy between kitties and doggies, grandbabies and treasure hunting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy to hear you finally have signs of spring!
    Grandbaby in her hat is just TOO SWEET!
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful baby! Liked her hat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You were so busy!! What fun. I do love that Emma doggie!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That little baby girl is just so cute. She must bring you a lot of joy.
    You're keeping so busy all the time.
    Hugs,
    Take care,
    Jb

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've had a busy week! Love that sweet baby...what a blessing and fun to watch grow up. Have a happy day and a wonderful Mother's day my friend! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, I love the photo of the baby with the head gear - she looks like "Why do people do this to me?" I have done the same with my two great grand girls.

    Beautiful photo's. :)

    ReplyDelete