Friday, December 7, 2018

wow! what a COLLECTION!

one of my eBay customers who purchased a vintage David Dean Marx -marxie wind up toy sent me pictures of their collection! oh my gosh! i had to share with you!
they even keep a log telling where each toy came from and how it was found!







we went out to eat last night with mom and dad! 
we went in together and bought her a necklace 
for her 80th birthday! she loved it! 
we had great bonding, food and fun!



they were so cute sharing a salad.... 

yum! and left overs tonight! 

enjoy your days my blog friends!          jody



4 comments:

  1. Wow, that's quite a collection indeed.
    I enjoyed looking at all the picture of celebration of your Mom's birthday.
    The food looks yummy. Love the necklace too.
    Take care, Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday to your mom what a lovely gift your all gave but the best gift was getting together.
    Cathy
    I don't think I have ever seen those toys.

    ReplyDelete