Tuesday, March 19, 2019

cobbler night and gift from Japan

we got together at cobbler Carol P's house!



 i didnt get many food pictures but as always we had lots of great food!
Carol made a great tortellini soup and yummy buns!

some show and tell! 
Carol P finished her quilt, 
auntie Mary showed how she is doing on hers
and sister Jana was working on a block of hers, 
that she is changing a bit.




Carol was asking for our input on some coasters 
for spring market 

auntie Mary was showing us a book her son 
Todd Bratrud (who is a well known skateboarder, designer, entrepreneur)
is in!

Cobbler Beth sent gifts from California!
 thank you Beth!
(little project holders and socks!)

sister Jana and I had birthdays to celebrate! 
Auntie Mary made us a cake! YUM!



Carol gave me a wonderful, beautiful table runner she made
that is perfect for my table!




my goodies! thank you cobblers!
Auntie Mary brought us each back 2 lil candles
from California. 

Ritas from Carol P! 
Bell was there to keep us company!
shes an 8? year old newfoundland! 



thank you Carol P we had a great time!
as always great food, friends and fun!
***
My friend Mary who is in Okinawa sent me gifts again!
she always decorates her gifts so fun and i love
getting Japanese goodies! miss those days in Japan!




Thank You Mary!! Love you!

enjoy your days my blog friends!        jody




11 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to you and Jana.
    So many wonderful projects. You are all so talented.
    I hope signs of spring are coming to your little corner of the world!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! always love seeing your gatherings so much talent and fun.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday to you and Jana. You girls are always having great gatherings and you are all so talented. I love how you share special time together. That ultimate bottle washer really caught my eyes. It looks like it would work well for washing bottles.

    I hope Spring is gently arriving at your place. I saw my first Robin yesterday so I'm hopeful that Spring will eventually arrive. I'm hoping it goes slow rather than too fast as we have a lot of snow to melt this year and I don't want to have to deal with another flood.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. click to find out more high end replica bags click to read more replica gucci handbags have a peek at this site dior dolabuy

    ReplyDelete