Friday, July 26, 2019

i bit the bullet!

I've been working on a hooking project and
needed some green wool,
started looking online to buy
 and thought what the heck..
years ago i had wanted to try dyeing wool so
had invested in a few things, got it out..
 went through my wool stash and off i went!
i learned a few things for next time but
love the way they turned out!
my wool friends, what do you think!?


cant wait to noodle it tonight!!

i went to some sales finally yesterday
 and look at these beauties! 5.00 each!
now to find the perfect spot for them!


i have been neglecting my blog lately,
 busy with market stuff.
here are a few pictures to show 
what i have been busy with..






we have had great weather the last couple markets! 
 lots of people out and about, sales have been great!
tomorrow is Jr. vendor day!
grandbabe Jayden will be selling his Italian Sodas!
 so far the weather looks good for tomorrow too!
 will post pictures!
i was getting the recipe all measured out 
to make it easier for him...
mom and dad thought they were great!

enjoy your summer days my blog friends! 
i will stop by to visit soon!          jody

5 comments:

  1. I think you green came out great. Looks like you have been busy and glad you are having great sales. Not sure what Italian soda is.
    cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wool turned out beautifully. I love using Cushing dyes.
    Your baskets are amazing and I bet they fly off the shelves at the market.
    I'm not surprised that your sales were good with your beautiful soaps and baskets. Love how your mom and dad are relaxing while testing Junior's Italian soda. It doesn't get better than that.
    I hope Junior made good with selling his Italian soda drinks.

    Wow, you did well with those clocks. I hope they keep good time.
    Enjoy the weekend.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know what Italian soda is, either.
    Your dye job came out great.
    Very cool baskets. Decades ago I was a basket weaver, too. So many projects, too little time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lauren, id love to see some of your baskets!!

      Delete