Wednesday, July 31, 2019

the 4th of July

Brother Jim had my moms side 
out to his lake cabin for the 4th.
son Jason/Jess and kiddos spent the night b/4 
with sister jana/steve at their cabin
lots of lil cousins the same age!
*i love that my family loves each other..* 
here are a few pictures i just had to post!
Sister Jana and Brother Jim


my Elizabeth and Henry 
(Eliz, sporting a black eye)



the big kids had fun too!
sister janas oldest son Eric with grandbabe Jacob


sister Janas 2nd oldest with my Henry 


3 cousins born 2014!






4 babes born 2016




My Jason loves his Auntie.. 



Enjoy your summer days my blog friends!        jody

5 comments:

  1. I can't think of a better way to spend the 4th of July than with the family at the lake. You have a lovely family. It kind of look like my own family in a way, only there are more of us, unfortunately, they live 4 hours away.
    Have a lovely rest of the week.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. click v6c75t9t42 buy replica bags online replica bags karachi s5v13e0g53 blog h6m60u8q04 replica ysl bags replica bags louis vuitton 7a replica bags wholesale hermes replica handbags y0p77g6z43 replica bags nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. replica bags navigate here x6e37f4j31 replica bags paypal accepted informative post l0i32z2h12 replica louis vuitton bags zeal replica bags replica bags and watches their website y6v51p3l94 replica bags in london

    ReplyDelete