Monday, September 16, 2019

road trip with sister..


ice coffee to get us going!

Sister Jana and I went on a little road trip, 
we stopped at a new quilt shop not far away!
we all sure miss the one we had here in town...

lots of Halloween fabrics / ideas coming out.. 



my favorite was the wool!
beautiful colors and i had to touch them all! 

i really liked the bee fabric line.. 


sister Jana really liked this panel and 
 decided she needed a quilt for on the pontoon


cute Christmas quilt & fabric 


this fabric line would make a cute baby / child quilt! 


this was a fabric line they just got in
enlarge it! its so cute! 


Jana and Auntie Mary are taking a class 
on these pouches! 

me showing the pouch ha ha!
Jana decided i needed my picture taken.
its nice with inside liner / 2 zippers

we had a nice time and was fun to be around fabric!
i have been busy on ebay as they have a 
free listing promotion
which is always a good incentive!
i could list forever from my basement alone! geez. 

enjoy your fall days my blog friends!        jody

6 comments:

  1. Where is the shop???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is in East GrandForks, ND. just opened recently

      Delete
  2. your trips are always creative. Love looking at the fabric even though I am not a quilter
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't begin to imagine packing the glass items when they sell on eBay!
    Sweet pic of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fabric. It would be difficult to decide which to choose. The kids one are so cute.
    It's so nice seeing a photo of you. I feel like saying Hello!

    I'm sure your dishes will sell well on eBay. I've never tried to sell anything on eBay. Good luck.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! you guys! im not much for pictures of myself but sure love taking pictures of others! especially sister Jana and mom/dad!
      i always cringe when shipping glassware but i have the packing down pat! and havent had any breakage yet! thank you for stopping by! i will be by to visit soon!

      Delete